We have all been here; small intimate winter celebration turns into full social blast of the season.
You initially think, “I will invite my nearest and dearest friends” but when friends decline because they are entertaining out of town guests – the out of town guests become part of the nearest and dearest friends guest list. Suddenly, the initial intimate gathering has you preparing for the party of the season. A full dinner party of 15-20 people has turned into 75+ open house serving heavy appetizers, signature beverages, and tasty wines from all the guests.
EVERYONE has at least 1 drink at any party even if the drink is water – EVERYONE has at least 1 drink. Accommodating the large swing in friends, guests of friends, family, and friends of family is easy with Fineline’s line of drinkware.
Let me explain – from Grandma’s & Grandpa’s selective drink choice to your hip and newly married daughter with all the “in-law” guests, (and once the neighbors see the party at your house - include the neighbors and their crowd of visitors). Fineline’s drinkware has it covered.
- Sophisticated stemless mini, colored, and large wine glasses for both red and white wines come in all sizes to fit your needs.
- Quirky Fun Quencher’s shakers, shooters, and shot blasters (for the hipster crowd!)
- Mason Jar glasses and lids for signature drinks to please any guest. (By the way the lid accommodates a straw! YAY!)
- Modern martini glasses with clear stem base or fun blue stem base (for the mature crowd with refined taste!)
- Cheerful champagne flutes for morning mimosas choose from square, round, old fashioned, or tiny (Can’t forget those who plan to stay overnight – They will need a pick-me-up!)
Don’t forget – NO CLEAN UP! – It is all Disposable
Fineline keeps last minute catering items of party trays, pre-rolled cutlery, and platters at your fingertips with user-friendly ordering, readily available on-hand stock of items, and combined shipping of orders. (Check out the super fun snowman and tree platters for the winter holiday treats.)
Don’t miss next week’s blog on parting gifts of food items and recipes to your friends, clients, and guests.